Monday, September 22, 2014

Etiquettes Of Reciting The Quran for kids اداب قراءة القران للاطفال

I have designed those two posters, one for a boy and the other for a girl, to be kept in their folder as a visual reminder of the Quran reading Etiquettes.

I have grouped the expected etiquette according to the organ that uses it. I have also included a Duaa before reading the Quran and the benefits of reading and studying the Quran. , some of the Quran's merits.

 Have fun with it. I hope you find this useful and refer to it often in shaa Allah.

Download :
powerpoint: اداب تلاوة القران للأطفال
PDF  اداب قراءة القران للأطفال

3 comments:

  1. Masha Allah you wrote etiquettes for boys and girls. Reading quran with tajweed and etiquettes will boost their love with Quran.
    I am a quran teacher and I know that Quran for kids is the best training book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalamu alykum, can we have an English version of this.. gazaki allahu kyran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh... Jazaakillah khayr sister for this beautiful gift. May Allah have mercy on you and your family on the day of Judgment.

    ReplyDelete