Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Quran Memorization Chart - heart


Aslam alykom 

to all moms worriers who teach their kids Quran, Islam and Arabic;


I have found a heart chart to encourage kids to memorize Quran that I liked. I have found similar heart images online but they needed some cleaning up.

A cleaned up heart chart without noise is included in the attachment for your use and convenience.


To Download:

Powerpoint: Quran Memorization Heart Chart

PDF: Quran Memorization Heart Chart
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A huge thanks to you for sharing this Blog your blog content is very nice ,I have read your blog your blog information is very useful.
    online quran classes with tajweed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Best Post For Me Visit My Favorite Website
    https://qtstutor.com/quran-memorization/

    ReplyDelete