Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Quran Memorization Chart - heart


Aslam alykom 

to all moms worriers who teach their kids Quran, Islam and Arabic;


I have found a heart chart to encourage kids to memorize Quran that I liked. I have found similar heart images online but they needed some cleaning up.

A cleaned up heart chart without noise is included in the attachment for your use and convenience.


To Download:

Powerpoint: Quran Memorization Heart Chart

PDF: Quran Memorization Heart Chart
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. A huge thanks to you for sharing this Blog your blog content is very nice ,I have read your blog your blog information is very useful.
    online quran classes with tajweed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Best Post For Me Visit My Favorite Website
    https://qtstutor.com/quran-memorization/

    ReplyDelete
  3. MashaAllah, this is such a creative and practical idea for encouraging children to memorize the Quran. I really love the heart-shaped chart because it can make memorization feel more enjoyable and motivating for kids. Thank you for taking the time to clean up and share this useful resource for parents and teachers. May Allah reward you for this beautiful effort!

    A structured 6-month program designed to help students memorize from Juz Amma (30) and Juz Tabarak (29) while developing correct pronunciation, Tajweed, fluency, and consistent revision habits. Quran: Surah Memorization.

    A structured Arabic language program designed especially for young children, starting from age 4. The course builds essential Arabic literacy and language skills step by step, helping children develop confidence in reading, understanding, and using Arabic. Structured Arabic language program.

    A four-session introductory course designed to help students understand the Five Pillars of Islam, their importance, and how they shape a Muslim’s daily life and worship.
    Islam 5 Pillars.

    ReplyDelete